3 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A (without hotel)
Duration: 3 days (start from about 8:00 am and back around 5:00pm)
Day 1 - Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tomb;
Day 2 - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace;
Day 3 - Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda Zoo and Olympic Stadium.
Cable Car: Optional (80 RMB / US$ 14 round way)
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English
Feature: 3 days small Group tour is to enjoy Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, etc. Service include hotel - sightseeing transfer + English tour guide + lunch + entrance tickets.
Details of 3 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A (without hotel)
Day 1: Beijing (L)
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tomb, visit the Underground Palace. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 2 hours.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: The tomb of Emperor Shenzong and his two empresses.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00am, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
4. After the visit of Mutianyu Great wall, you are returned to the downtown Beijing and we will drive by the exterior of the National Stadium - the " Bird's Nest " and National Aquatics Center - the Water Cube. You will have chance to take pictures in coach.
5. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
Day 2: Beijing (L)
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving to the Tiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
3. After Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4, Driving (30 minutes) to Summer Palace. The largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
Day 3: Beijing (L)
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
2. Then take you to the Lama Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00am. Before having lunch (12:00), you will have 45 minutes to visit the Chinese traditional handicraft silk carpet factory.
3. Have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house.
4. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school, many famous old buildings, like the bell tower, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
5. Then head to the Olympic Stadium where you have about 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and water cube. If you would like to visit the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will help you in purchasing the entrance tickets, and you could enter the stadiums for sightseeing on your own.
6. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transfer back to your hotels.
- Beijing Zoo: China's and World's largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
3. Air-conditioned vehicle van with driver;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
The Great Wall at Mutianyu was a challenge to me in winter, steeper and slippery path influenced my speedy to hike it. Probably it was not the best time to climb the Great Wall, but I had experienced its grand and magnificent momentum in short visiting. I like the Wall and the history back of it!
You must stop here if you are going to be in Beijing, even if only a few days. Once you get to the Wall, you will be moved by its elegant momentum. People all said the Great Wall was majestic and grand, but the Wall at Mutianyu is also beautiful and graceful. The Wall itself is not easy to hike if you have any kind of mobility impairment, but the cable car offers you a great chance to enjoy the marvelous project. Priceless!
The winter was on the way, we had done the Beijing trip with a local tour operator before the real cold. It was a great time to enjoy the autumn leaves on the Great Wall at Mutianyu, the colorful hills let the Wall dressed a beautiful clothes. It is said the Mutianyu section is one of the best places to enjoy the red leaves in Beijing, so we were pleased to join this Beijing coach trip.
It was a memorable experience in Beijing. I was impressed by the typical Chinese culture and its historical sites. During the long history, China is accumulating its classic and traditional culture and custom, rather than give up. That is the wealth of a country. Luckily, they have it and I had chance to visit it.
What an amazing Beijing package tour! We have visited most famous places in Beijing. The Mutianyu Great Wall itself is impressive given when it was built. Forbidden City is just magnificent sight with many relics. And you can boat from Beijing zoo to Summer Palace. It is very interesting. Also, pandas are naive and lovely, I love them deeply. I like our Beijing package tour except a little crowded.
We had a great time with our tour guide Lily during Beijing package tour. She was very knowledgeable and had a very good understanding of English. Since we visited the representative historical sightseeing each of which has long history, without the help of our tour guide we could not truly understand them. The tour to panda zoo made me feel excited. I was looking forward to have a close connect with these lovely animals. The thick fur looks so comfortable. Some of them even have good lens sense and we took a lot of photos for them. I would happily recommend this Beijing package tour to any visitor first travel to Beijing.
Our wonderful guide Lily, offed us a great travel. The great wall has very beautiful veiws. Summer palace is an amazing place to walk around during a nice sunny day! It's beautiful and gives you a relax feeling. Temple of Heaven itself is interesting, what's more you can see retired people practicing calligraphy on the pavement (with colored water) and dancing for exercise. We saw the lovely panda and in this zoo you can get a panda plush toy with Beijing Zoo embroidery, etc. all the sights were great, it is really a recommended tour!
Top Beijing Tours
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Half Day Tour
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
- 72 Hrs Visa-free Beijing Tour
Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven Tour
- Summer Palace Tour
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Ming Tombs Tour
- Night Show Tour
Beijing Theme Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Beijing Village Tour
- Beijing Taiji Tour
- Beijing Cooking tour
- Beijing Shopping Tour
- Beijing Family Tour
- Beijing Muslim Tour
- Beijing Night Tour
- Beijing Flower Tour
- Beijing Winter Tour
- Beijing Spa Tour
- Beijing Spring Tour
- Beijing Modern City Tour
- Beijing Celebrity Dwelling Tour
Beijing Tour Packages
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Beijing Tour Guide
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- French Speaking Tour Guide
- Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
- Japanese Speaking Tour Guide
- Russian Speaking Tour Guide
- Italian Speaking Tour Guide
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."