4 Days Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A (with hotel)
Duration: 4 days (start from about 8:00 am and back around 5:00pm)
Accommodation: 3 nights in well selected hotel (2 persons share one room with daily breakfasts).
Day 1 - Beijing Airport or Railway Station to hotel Private Transfer Service;
Day 2 - Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs;
Day 3 - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace;
Day 4 - Hotel to Beijing Airport or Railway Station Private Transfer Service.
Cable car: Optional (80 RMB / US$ 14 round way)
Tour Guide Language: English
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Feature: 4 days tour package contains the representative attractions of Beijing including Badaling Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and so on. Service: Tour guide+hotel+meals+hotel-airport transfer+entrance tickets!
Details of 4 Days Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A (with hotel)
Day 1: Arrival at Beijing
Private transfer service for you from Beijing airport to your hotel by our driver (without tour guide), and our driver will hold a sign with your name at the exit.
Day 2: 1 Day Bus Tour: Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Olympic Stadium (B, L)
1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb. You will visit Changling. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. On the way to your hotels, we will drive by "the Bird's Nest,water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium built for the 2008 Olympic Games. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transfer back to your hotels.
Day 3: 1 Day Bus Tour: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace (B, L)
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving to theTiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4, Driving (30 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.
Day 4: Leave Beijing
According to the flight time, pick up, then transferred to the airport or railway station. Tour end.
Tour Price (exchange rate: 1US$ = 6.35CNY)
Price List for this 4 Days Beijing Tour Package (Bus Tour A) - price for per person
Luxury Class (5 Star Hotel)
Standard Class (4 Star Hotel)
Budget Class (3 Star Hotel)
5 star hotel: Crowne Plaza Beijing or the same class;
4 star hotel: Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen or the same class
3 star hotel: Beijing Wangfujing Dawan Hotel or the same class
Two persons share one standard room; please pay single supplement for a single room.
1. Airport (railway station) and hotel pick-up and drop-off service;
2. Air-conditioned tour coach;
3. Entrance tickets;
4. English Speaking tour guide;
5. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch;
6. Two share one room hotel accommodation.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email email@example.com. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
I like this tour with the kindly tour guide and a small group. Everyone who had visited Beijing before me suggested me to visit the Forbidden City, and I really saw it during this coach tour. When I entered this first gate, its grand and solemn momentum conquered me. Besides the Forbidden City, I still enjoyed many typical attractions of Beijing. Fantastic!
The Great Wall at Badaling is impressed. We visited the Great Wall at Badaling a few days ago, it was a marvelous experience. At this time of the year it was probably not so crowded as it can be sometimes. Less crowds, less plants and less noisy, the Great Wall at Badaling was extremely majestic and shock. It is worth the title of world wonder!
During in the Chinese National Day, I also booked a coach tour to visit Beijing like many visitors. Although it was crowded, I like the explanation of tour guide to every site. Whether every spot in China has a story? It is a city let people like it easily, just follow its history.
chinese road signs I truly wish I could find chinese traffic signs online. Do you know of any websites which would demonstrate them and their meaning?
Vacation in Sri Lanka Hello! This year’s destination is Sri Lanka! I am travelling with my entire family so, we need great accommodation and a good plan! We want to spend most of our time in Colombo. As far as we know, it is the best option we have in Sri Lanka.
Finally I got to the dream of Beijing. I visited the most famous Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple and Heaven and Summer Palace. May trip in Beijing was very value. Thank you very much for the tour agency arranged such a perfect trip!
Amazing Beijing tour with such short time! Before Beijing tour, I thought tomb is horrific. But these Ming Tombs let us understand another culture in China. The Sacred Way is beautifully manicured and had no visible trash. Most attractions expressed Chinese culture and history, and I enjoyed all these instructions by guide Toto. What a pity, this Beijing bus tour package has ended.
Top Beijing Tours
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Half Day Tour
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
- 72 Hrs Visa-free Beijing Tour
Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven Tour
- Summer Palace Tour
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Ming Tombs Tour
- Night Show Tour
Beijing Theme Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Beijing Village Tour
- Beijing Taiji Tour
- Beijing Cooking tour
- Beijing Shopping Tour
- Beijing Family Tour
- Beijing Muslim Tour
- Beijing Night Tour
- Beijing Flower Tour
- Beijing Winter Tour
- Beijing Spa Tour
- Beijing Spring Tour
- Beijing Modern City Tour
- Beijing Celebrity Dwelling Tour
Beijing Tour Packages
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Beijing Tour Guide
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- French Speaking Tour Guide
- Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
- Japanese Speaking Tour Guide
- Russian Speaking Tour Guide
- Italian Speaking Tour Guide
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."