5 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A (with hotel)
Duration: 5 days (start from about 8:00 am and back around 5:00pm)
Accommodation: 4 nights in well selected hotel (2 persons share one room with daily breakfasts).
Day 1 - Beijing Airport or Railway Station to hotel Private Transfer Service;
Day 2 - Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs;
Day 3 - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace;
Day 4 - Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda House, Olympic Stadium;
Day 5 - Hotel to Beijing Airport or Railway Station Private Transfer Service.
Cable car: Optional (80 RMB / US$ 14 round way)
Tour Guide Language: English
Feature: 5 days tour package service include Beijing airport/ railway station transfer service + tour guide+hotel+driver+meals, entrance tickets, visit most of the top attractions like Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Hutong, etc.
Details of 5 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A (with hotel)
Day 1: Arrival at Beijing
Private transfer service for you from Beijing airport to your hotel by our driver (without tour guide), and our driver will hold a sign with your name at the exit.
Day 2: 1 Day Bus Tour: Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Olympic Stadium (B, L)
1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb. You will visit Changling. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. On the way to your hotels, we will drive by "the Bird's Nest,water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium built for the 2008 Olympic Games. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transfer back to your hotels.
Day 3: 1 Day Bus Tour: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace (B, L)
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving to theTiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4, Driving (30 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.
Day 4: 1 Day Bus Tour: Beijing Zoo, Lama Temple, Hutong, Olympic Stadium (B, L)
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas.
- Beijing Zoo:China's and World's largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. Then take you to the Lama Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. After lunch, continue to visit the ancient hutong by rickshaws.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
3. Then head to the Olympic Stadium where you have about 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and water cube. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony.
4. Transfer back to your hotels.
Day 5: Beijing Departure (B)
Free on your own, and transfer you to the hotel for departure! Tour End!
Tour Price (exchange rate: 1US$ = 6.35CNY)
Price List for this 5 Day Beijing Bus Tour A - price for per person
Luxury Class (5 Star Hotel)
Standard Class (4 Star Hotel)
Budget Class (3 Star Hotel)
5 star hotel: Crowne Plaza Beijing or the same class
4 star hotel: Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen or the same class
3 star hotel: Beijing Wangfujing Dawan Hotel or the same class
Two persons share one standard room; please pay single supplement for a single room.
1. Airport (railway station) and hotel pick-up and drop-off service;
2. Air-conditioned tour coach;
3. Entrance tickets for sightseeing;
4. English Speaking tour guide;
5. Meals as listed in itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch;
6. Hotel Accommodation (two share in one room).
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email email@example.com. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
Extremely great experience in Beijing! It was enjoyable for me to taste the local rickshaw. A row of rickshaws carried our small group to visit the Beijing hutongs. Shuttling back and forth in these narrow but characteristic lanes, I felt stimulating and interesting suddenly. What the tour guide and drivers explained was the essence of these hutongs. Recommended it!
I like the Wall and I like the feelings on the Wall. The Great Wall at Badaling was the first world wonder I had visited, and I must thank the local travel agency. Owing to its reasonable arrangement and the cheap price, I had this chance to visit the Great Wall and this historical city, even it is one of the international modern cities now. Thanks again!
It was a memorable trip in Beijing. I like every stop in this coach tour and the lovely tour guide. Of course, the hotel suggested by the trip advisor was satisfied, the room is clean and comfortable, and the buffet breakfast is good and the facilities of this hotel are complete and convenient. I would say the tour route and the local travel agency are all good and highly recommend!
It was a hot summer day, and I joined a Beijing coach tour to enjoy the Beijing spots and I mostly like the Great Wall at Badaling. It was the first world wonder I had visited and left me deep impression. Except the crowds, it is nice for everyone to visit, with complete service equipments. We took the cable car up, it was so easy to climb to the top of the Wall. Amazing, it seemed like a grand dragon lies along the mountains. Exactly impact me!
A comfortable Beijing tour! The operator offered a comfortable hotel and well-conditioned bus for us. We climbed Badaling Great Wall happily with little crowded people. Its huge shape shocked me absolutely. It was hard to imagine how it was built. In addition, these lovely pandas attracted me so that I want to bring them back home. Also, the beauty of Summer Palace made me a lifelong memory… If I have free time, I will visit Beijing and book Beijing tour package here again.
Top Beijing Tours
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Half Day Tour
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
- 72 Hrs Visa-free Beijing Tour
Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven Tour
- Summer Palace Tour
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Ming Tombs Tour
- Night Show Tour
Beijing Theme Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Beijing Village Tour
- Beijing Taiji Tour
- Beijing Cooking tour
- Beijing Shopping Tour
- Beijing Family Tour
- Beijing Muslim Tour
- Beijing Night Tour
- Beijing Flower Tour
- Beijing Winter Tour
- Beijing Spa Tour
- Beijing Spring Tour
- Beijing Modern City Tour
- Beijing Celebrity Dwelling Tour
Beijing Tour Packages
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Beijing Tour Guide
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- French Speaking Tour Guide
- Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
- Japanese Speaking Tour Guide
- Russian Speaking Tour Guide
- Italian Speaking Tour Guide
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."