1 Day Bus Tour: Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
Departure: Daily / You decide!
Tour Duration: about 8 hours include lunch
Hiking Area: East Badaling Great Wall (4-6 towers)
Cable car: Optional (80 RMB / US$ 14 round way)
Pick-up place and time: Your City Center Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing place and time: Your City Center Hotel around 6:00pm
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English
Feature: One day Group Tour to Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square will present you a wonderful Beijing day trip, small coach tour with hotel transfers, guide, lunch and tickets fee service.
Details of 1 Day Bus Tour: Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then driving one hour to get to the Tiananmen Square for sightseeing about 40 minutes. Then walk to the Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures). Walk along the central axis of palaces from south to north for 2 hours.
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Then driving one hour to Changping county. Before having lunch, you will have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
3. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, driving 30 minutes and get to Badaling Great Wall. Cable car is available and it is optional.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
4. On the back way to hotels, you will have the chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. Then transfer back to your hotels.
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Air-conditioned vehicle van with driver;
3. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
I visited the most famous Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City in Beijing, by joining a well-reputed one day coach tour, offered by local travel agency. It really was a professional agency to meet all my demands about the arrangement about the route, and I sincerely thank the real trip advisor of this agency. I like this experience very much!
In the holiday of New Year's Day in China, I joined a coach tour in Beijing to visit the most famous Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City. It was a fantastic experience in Beijing, and I fell in love with the city with long history and deep cultural deposits.
It was a good day to enjoy the landmarks of Beijing, the Great Wall and Forbidden City. Following a coach tour offered by a Beijing local travel agency, I had a satisfied trip in Beijing although it was only one day. I must thank the beijinglandscapes.com which gave me best help and patient suggestions.
It was a worth tour to visit the most representative two spots of Beijing. Including the Great Wall at Badaling and Forbidden City, it leaded us to enjoy the long history and abundant culture of China, with cheapest price and considerable supporting service. I like it very much and recommend to everyone who would like to travel Beijing.
I would like to say that our one day bus tour to Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square is wonderful that beyond my imagination. Although just one day we got to know a lot about the history of Beijing as if we have been here several times. Also I am interested in Peking Opera Show, but due to the tight time, we didn't have the chance. That's a pity! All in all the services you provide make us feel very satisfied. So we will come again in the near future, see you next time!
Few days ago, we booked this 1 Day tour to some famous places in Beijing such as Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Badaling Great Wall. It was very convenient and fast when booking as well as interesting experience during the trip. The tour guide is very kind and professional. Also, the tour was quite cheap and service was excellent. We were completely satisfied. Thanks.
The tour was great and value for the money. The only thing we do not have interest is the Jade Shops and which cost about 30 min stop. Badaling Great wall trip is the most scenic. The other sites were all amazing. The tour guide was well in English and knoledgeable. This tour nice then!
Very interesting tour, we like the great wall hiking and Forbidden city was all good and amazing. Thanks the tour guide Windy, she was accommodating and knowledgeable.
Great Wall Tours
- Great Wall Day Tour
- 2 Days Great Wall Tour
- 3 Days Great Wall Tour
- 4 Days Great Wall Tour
- 5 Days Great Wall Tour
- Great Wall Tour Packages
- Great Wall Bus Tour
- Great Wall Car Rental
Popular Great Wall Sections
Recommended Beijing Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
Classic Beijing Tours
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Night Show Tour
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."