1 Day Bus Tour: Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Olympic Stadium
Tour Duration: about 8 hours
Hiking Area: East Badaling (4-6 towers)
Cable car: Optional (80 RMB / US$ 14 round way)
Pick-up place and time: Your City Center Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing place and time: Your City Center Hotel around 6:00pm
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English
Feature: 1 day Group Tour to one section of the Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs and the Olympic Stadium. Both the modern architecture and ancient building will give you deep impression. Making new friends during the smalll coach tour!
Details of 1 Day Bus Tour: Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Olympic Stadium
1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb. You will visit Changling. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. On the way to your hotels, we will drive by the "the Bird's Nest,water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium built for the 2008 Olympic Games. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transfer back to your hotels.
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Air-conditioned vehicle van with driver;
3. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email to email@example.com. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
It is the cheapest way to visit the symbol of Beijing, and it is the rare memorable experience in my life. Really surprise when we arrived the Great Wall at Badaling, it is said that this section is the highest section of the Great Wall. Even though it was cold winter, crowd still was the characteristic of the Great Wall. But you can understand why it is one of the world wonders when you get there. It is huge, it is amazing and it is wonderful! If you visit it without tour guide, the Great Wall Museum is a worth place to enjoy the vivid history and culture of Great Wall. Words cannot describe its spectacular, just experience personally!
Excellent tour in Beijing. How incredible to see Badaling Great Wall as the highest part of Great Wall. Perhaps due to summer, it was too crowded. We climb the right side of Great Wall, it was rather steep but a hand-rail. I would love to go again or another part of the Great Wall in next Beijing vacation. Make sure you have a very good walking outfit when visiting this place.
I cannot tell you how pleased I am with my experience today. It is a full day traveling to Badaling, Ming Tombs and the Olympic Stadium with a knowledgeable and experienced tour guide with only 20 USD. Climbing to the top of Badaling Great Wall, enjoying the beautiful scenery around, I feel very proud of myself. Also the environment in the Olympic Park is very comfortable with fresher air. Listening to the sing: You and Me, I remembered the incomparable opening ceremony of 2008 Olympics. See you beautiful Beijing! I will come again in the near future.
Nice tour, badaling great wall was great but it was a little crowd. Olympic view was wonderful. Thanks.
Great Wall Tours
- Great Wall Day Tour
- 2 Days Great Wall Tour
- 3 Days Great Wall Tour
- 4 Days Great Wall Tour
- 5 Days Great Wall Tour
- Great Wall Tour Packages
- Great Wall Bus Tour
- Great Wall Car Rental
Popular Great Wall Sections
Recommended Beijing Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
Classic Beijing Tours
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Night Show Tour
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."