1 Day Bus Tour: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace
Tour Duration: about 8 hours include lunch
Pick-up place and time: Your Downtown Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing place and time: Your Downtown Hotel around 6:00pm
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English
Feature: One day Group tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace will present you the most famous spots in Beijing as well as offer a chance to make friends in this small group coach tour.
Details of 1 Day Bus Tour: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving to theTiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City(including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4, Driving (30 minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel on tour days;
2. Air-conditioned van with driver;
3. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
Tips to the guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email email@example.com. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
It is the ideal trip if you stay in Beijing alone. Whole day to visit the most representative attractions in center of Beijing, including the Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven, is the substantial day. They are inherited from the royal China, reflect the glory and elegance of imperial palace, garden and sacrificial buildings. Full of history and culture, just one day, you will love this city and its culture as well as me. Enjoy it earnestly!
This tour was great! I would also like to say what a great guide Debbie was for us. She was excellent. She was extremely pleasant, informative, funny, had a great personality and was great company. My husband and I were so impressed with her. We wish we could have spent more time with her. Wish you have a great business! Best regards!
Great tour! We had a wonderful day. Thanks the tour guide Sandy. Thanks for your nice service.
Great! All the people in our group were nice people, the tour guide windy was also accommodating and we like her very much. The sightseeing were all beautiful. Thanks.
Wonderful group tour! all the sightseeing were beautiful and tour guide was responsible. We had a relaxed happy day. Thanks.
We were just back form the tour! The tour was wonderful but a little bit crowd! The flowers all blossomed in Forbidden city and Summer palace, very beautiful! Tiananmen Square was extremely large, there were a lot of visitors, Tiananmen tower was beautiful too. Temple of Heaven was also good to visit. Tour guide and driver was kind and professional. Thanks.
Thanks for your excellent service, we had a very good stay in Beijing. We like this tour very much and the landscapes was extremely charming, The tour guide was professional and friendly. Driver was also a nice guy. Thanks again and we will take tours with you next time when we come to Beijing.
Top Beijing Tours
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Half Day Tour
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
- 72 Hrs Visa-free Beijing Tour
Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven Tour
- Summer Palace Tour
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Ming Tombs Tour
- Night Show Tour
Beijing Theme Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Beijing Village Tour
- Beijing Taiji Tour
- Beijing Cooking tour
- Beijing Shopping Tour
- Beijing Family Tour
- Beijing Muslim Tour
- Beijing Night Tour
- Beijing Flower Tour
- Beijing Winter Tour
- Beijing Spa Tour
- Beijing Spring Tour
- Beijing Modern City Tour
- Beijing Celebrity Dwelling Tour
Beijing Tour Packages
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Beijing Tour Guide
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- French Speaking Tour Guide
- Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
- Japanese Speaking Tour Guide
- Russian Speaking Tour Guide
- Italian Speaking Tour Guide
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."