1 Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
Departure: You decide!
Tour Duration: about 8 hours include lunch
Cable car: Optional (80 RMB / US$ 14 round way)
Pick-up place and time: Your City Center Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing place and time: Your City Center Hotel around 6:00pm
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English, other language speaking guide (French, Japanese, Spanish etc.) is available, if need, please contact us!
Feature: Service include roundway hotel transfers, private English-speaking tour guide, lunch, private car, entrance tickets, you will visit Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
Details of 1 Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
1. Pick you up from your hotel at 08:30am, then have a half day tour to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Great Wall Mutianyu section for about 2 hours. After that you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
2. After lunch, visit Tiananmen Square. Then visit the Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
3. Then drive to the Olympic Stadium, you have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
4. Transfer you back to your hotel at about 17:30pm
Tour Price (exchange rate: 1US$ = 6.35CNY)
Price List for 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City Tour - price for per person
above 10 persons
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
2. Air-conditioned car, van or minibus for your private group.
3. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
4. Private driver and English-speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing along the tour.
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
As the trip advisor told me, the Great Wall at Mutianyu actually is beautiful, even in such old day. Without plants, the Great Wall expressed more majestic and solemn feelings, which let me respect it deeply. And the wind on the Great Wall was so napping that you should take care of your body. If you choose climb it from the foot of mountain, you must wear a pair of comfortable shoes. Without crowds and noisy, I would say it was a great experience.
Amazing to stand on such a famous construction - great wall. And to see it snake over mountain after mountain and into the distance. Forbidden City was really a huge palace with crowds every where, Tiananmen square was so large beyond my imagination! Very great guide offered good service!
No visit to Beijing would be complete without a visit to the Great Wall of China. I'm glad that during the one day tour of Beijing, I had the chance to visit one section of them - Mutianyu Great Wall and the representative attractions of Beijing – Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Though very short time for traveling, I learnt a lot from my professional tour guide. Thank you very much! I recommend this short Beijing tour to all of you who are limit of time.
The Mutianyu was amazing! The Wall is built on top of a mountain ridge, it conforms to the slopes of the ridge, so your inclines will at times be very steep, be carefull for your every steps! The Forbidden city and summer palace were so large with crowds every where!
I like this tour very much! Mutianyu was so wonderful, Tiananmen square was crowed, the our guide was accommodating. Thanks.
I fullfilled my dream to the Great Wall today, I was so excited! Climbed to the top of the great wall was a little tired but I was not regret to climb, the view on the top was amaing and extremely beautiful. It just like a sleeping dragon in the forest. Very great. Forbidden City was also nice and wonderful, it was so large. The Tiananmen Sqaure was full of people. Thanks the tour guide Linda for her great service. Your company was great and I will recommend you t omy friends.
I book this tour on line and the tour guide called me the day before, the pick up is on time and I pay cash to the tour guide. All the tour was very happy. The tour guide was helpful and knowledgeable, she told me a lot of history and stories about Beijing and care for my needs. The Mutianyu Great Wall was very wonderful and splendid. I really enjoyed the tour to great wall. The Firbidden City was charming and the Tiananmen Square is tremendous large. I took a lot of photos for we can take the beautiful landscapes to my friend and share the happiness with them. The meal was quite good too. It was totally amazing and I would strongly recommend it.
Great Wall Tours
- Great Wall Day Tour
- 2 Days Great Wall Tour
- 3 Days Great Wall Tour
- 4 Days Great Wall Tour
- 5 Days Great Wall Tour
- Great Wall Tour Packages
- Great Wall Bus Tour
- Great Wall Car Rental
Popular Great Wall Sections
Recommended Beijing Tour
- Beijing Private Tour
- Beijing Bus Tour
- Beijing Day Tour
- Beijing Tour Packages
- Beijing Sightseeing Tour
- Beijing Theme Tour
Classic Beijing Tours
- Great Wall Tour
- Forbidden City Tour
- Temple of Heaven
- Beijing Hutong Tour
- Beijing Bike Tour
- Night Show Tour
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM
- Great Wall Car Rental
- Beijing Airport Transfer
- Beijing Railway Transfer
- Xingang Port Transfer
- Beijing Car Rental Price
Tour Customer Review
Xanthe : "Fantastic in-depth Beijing Great Wall tour gave us forever memory of the Great Wall. Grand monument and mythical scenery, every side of Great Wall attracts us deeply. In fact, climbing Great Wall was very tired, so we choice took the cable car the second day. I found it was a good idea to take cable..."